Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Antler. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Antler. That’s where we come in! ND Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of North Dakota – including Antler & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Antler need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Antler?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Antler. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Antler Tree Pruning Process
ND Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Antler, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ND Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Antler? ND Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving North Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ND Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Antler
ND Tree Trimming proudly serves Antler and neighboring communities: