Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Bergen. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bergen. That’s where we come in! ND Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of North Dakota – including Bergen & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Bergen homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bergen?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Bergen. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Bergen Tree Pruning Process
ND Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bergen, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ND Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bergen? ND Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving North Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ND Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bergen
ND Tree Trimming serves Bergen and the surrounding area: