Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Erie. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Erie. That’s where we come in! ND Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of North Dakota – including Erie & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Erie need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Erie?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Erie. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Erie Tree Pruning Process
ND Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Erie, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ND Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Erie? ND Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving North Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ND Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Erie
ND Tree Trimming proudly serves Erie and the surrounding area: