Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Grand Forks. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Grand Forks. That’s where we come in! ND Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of North Dakota – including Grand Forks & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Grand Forks need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Grand Forks?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Grand Forks. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Grand Forks Tree Pruning Process
ND Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Grand Forks, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ND Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Grand Forks? ND Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving North Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ND Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Grand Forks
ND Tree Trimming proudly serves Grand Forks and neighboring communities: