Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lawton. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lawton. That’s where we come in! ND Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of North Dakota – including Lawton & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lawton need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lawton?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Lawton. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Lawton Tree Pruning Process
ND Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lawton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ND Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lawton? ND Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving North Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ND Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lawton
ND Tree Trimming serves Lawton and the surrounding area: