Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lignite. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lignite. That’s where we come in! ND Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of North Dakota – including Lignite & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Lignite homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lignite?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lignite. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Lignite Tree Pruning Process
ND Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lignite, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ND Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lignite? ND Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving North Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ND Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lignite
ND Tree Trimming proudly serves Lignite and neighboring communities: