Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Litchville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Litchville. That’s where we come in! ND Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Dakota – including Litchville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Litchville homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Litchville?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Litchville. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Litchville Tree Pruning Process
ND Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Litchville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ND Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Litchville? ND Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving North Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ND Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Litchville
ND Tree Trimming proudly serves Litchville and neighboring communities: