Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Loma. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Loma. That’s where we come in! ND Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Dakota – including Loma & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Loma need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Loma?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Loma. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Loma Tree Pruning Process
ND Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Loma, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ND Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Loma? ND Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving North Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ND Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Loma
ND Tree Trimming proudly serves Loma and neighboring communities: