Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Michigan City. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Michigan City. That’s where we come in! ND Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of North Dakota – including Michigan City & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Michigan City homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Michigan City?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Michigan City. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Michigan City Tree Pruning Process
ND Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Michigan City, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ND Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Michigan City? ND Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving North Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ND Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Michigan City
ND Tree Trimming proudly serves Michigan City and neighboring communities: