Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Niagara. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Niagara. That’s where we come in! ND Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Dakota – including Niagara & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Niagara homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Niagara?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Niagara. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Niagara Tree Pruning Process
ND Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Niagara, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ND Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Niagara? ND Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving North Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ND Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Niagara
ND Tree Trimming proudly serves Niagara and the surrounding area: