Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Pembina. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Pembina. That’s where we come in! ND Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of North Dakota – including Pembina & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Pembina homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Pembina?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Pembina. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Pembina Tree Pruning Process
ND Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pembina, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ND Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pembina? ND Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving North Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ND Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pembina
ND Tree Trimming proudly serves Pembina and the surrounding area: