Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Portland. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Portland. That’s where we come in! ND Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Dakota – including Portland & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Portland homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Portland?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Portland. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Portland Tree Pruning Process
ND Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Portland, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ND Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Portland? ND Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving North Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ND Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Portland
ND Tree Trimming serves Portland and neighboring communities: