Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Scranton. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Scranton. That’s where we come in! ND Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Dakota – including Scranton & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Scranton homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Scranton?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Scranton. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Scranton Tree Pruning Process
ND Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Scranton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ND Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Scranton? ND Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving North Dakota homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call ND Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Scranton
ND Tree Trimming serves Scranton and communities nearby: