Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in St. John. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. John. That’s where we come in! ND Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of North Dakota – including St. John & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in St. John should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. John?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. John. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The St. John Tree Pruning Process
ND Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. John, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
ND Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. John? ND Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving North Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ND Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. John
ND Tree Trimming proudly serves St. John and the surrounding area: