Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in St. Thomas. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Thomas. That’s where we come in! ND Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Dakota – including St. Thomas & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services St. Thomas homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Thomas?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in St. Thomas. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The St. Thomas Tree Pruning Process
ND Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Thomas, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ND Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Thomas? ND Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving North Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call ND Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Thomas
ND Tree Trimming serves St. Thomas and neighboring communities: