Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Thompson. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Thompson. That’s where we come in! ND Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of North Dakota – including Thompson & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Thompson homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Thompson?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Thompson. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Thompson Tree Pruning Process
ND Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Thompson, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
ND Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Thompson? ND Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving North Dakota homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call ND Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Thompson
ND Tree Trimming serves Thompson and communities nearby: